I was pretty zonked after the craft fair (Got Craft) on Sunday. It was a great fair, as always. Still waiting to hear what the final attendance count was, but I suspect it was more than last year - it was pretty insane for most of the day - usually it's just insane in the morning and then it calms down in the afternoon. Maked had a good day, and I sold lots of bike cuff so there will be a lot more stylish cyclists on the streets soon. =)
Tonight is the guest party at dance and I've convinced a friend to come with us and so has Peter - should be lots of fun! Everyone should come to dance with us! We went out to a lovely dinner/dance with our studio two weeks ago and I forgot to get my dance shoes from the studio the night before so I ended up dancing in street shoes (heels) which was an adventure. At one point I was dancing with the owner of the studio (swing) and he was spinning me all over the place and I was pretty sure my shoes were going to fly off my feet and I was going to break both ankles. But I did not. I was quite proud.
These random bits of news are brought to you by Lisa, who is quite tired from working 2 jobs and doing a craft fair.
-
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Posted by Lisa at 7:48 AM | Labels: crafty | Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook |
0 comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?