Rss Feed
  1. Tuesday, August 02, 2011

    Have I mentioned how much I love the summer dance series going on at Robson Square? It's pretty fabulous. Friday nights are for ballroom/latin and Sunday afternoon is salsa. This used to go on every year but has been put on hold for a few years while they renovate Robson Square - but it's back - yay!


    The ice rink surface is nice and slippery, great for turns. The organizers play some good tunes, and loads of people turn out to dance. It's fun!


    This was one of the things I kind of daydreamed about when we started dancing - being able to walk around a city, stop in a public square and do a few dances and then continue on. Something about dancing out in the open air just seems right.


    There are dancers of all skill levels and it's neat just to spend some time people watching there. The only thing lacking really, is a gelato place nearby. :)


  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's on your mind?