I should mention, in reference to my complaint about being cold, that actually we've been quite lucky - until a week ago, it was a very mild winter for Poland. It was generally around 5 or 6 degrees every day through December. Last week it started to dip below zero for the first time and it looks like it will stay there. I have forgotten what it's like to go outside in below zero temps every time you leave home; it's a shock for both Peter and I.
We're headed to Prague in a few days and then Vienna and I'm a bit worried about how one sightsees in below-zero temps. Definitely need to find indoor things to do - our usual approach of wandering and getting lost isn't going to work in -5C!
-
More on Being Cold
Friday, January 24, 2014
Posted by Lisa at 5:21 AM | Labels: Poland, sabbatical 2013 | Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook |
0 comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?