Rss Feed
  1. Alive

    Monday, May 12, 2014

    I am still alive.

    Our boxes just arrived from Poland after their long boat trip, and their arrival feels like the last piece of the puzzle falling back into place. The trip seems so long ago already.

    Aside from not having enough free time, life is good. Catching up with friends, enjoying the bits of beautiful weather when they happen. I'd forgotten the extent to which Vancouver explodes into blossom in spring - it's pretty over the top and I love it. We went to a party at our dance studio and caught up with a fellow dancer who moved away but was back in town visiting. It was wonderful to see everyone again. I got pulled onto the dance floor by all the instructors and did okay but, man, I need to practice. Schedule is full this week but I think I'll get to a class on Saturday.

    Working on writing a post about our Thailand trip before I've forgotten everything but I haven't had a chance to upload the photos. Maybe this weekend? hahaha - I say that about everything now - maybe this weekend. It's my own personal joke.

    Here is something you should watch:


  2. 1 comments:

    1. ArianeK said...

      AWESOME video. Seriously one of the best ever, and long overdue!

    Post a Comment

    What's on your mind?