-
Ugh
Friday, September 30, 2016
Did I mention I got a promotion at work a few months ago? It's good, but it means I've been trying to do two jobs until we backfill my old position. Which means I'm too busy. Like, haven't made it to lunch time yoga in months. And sometimes don't make it to lunch. And stay late. I'm trying not to complain because, I'm glad I got the promotion and this level of busy should be temporary. It's frustrating because I don't feel like I'm doing a good job because there just isn't time. Anyway... one day I will make yoga again. On the home front. I am currently in the middle of Operation Clean Everything because we have a clothing moth infestation. Today I had the day off and did 4 loads of laundry and soaked all the winter woolens in a vinegar bath. Clean stuff goes into giant ziplock bags to stay uncontaminated while I scrub drawers and wardrobes within an inch of their life. Everything smells like vinegar at the moment. And I'm only 1/3 done maybe? I'm most worried about the closet with the coats... drycleaning coats is mad expensive but I don't think there's any other solution for them. I have a bug phobia, so dealing with this infestation is grossing me out big time. But I'm dealing with it. And, purging items as I go, which is always something I need to do, so... yay? Thank god I put my yarn stash into ziplock bags years ago so it's safe. That's it for random updates!Posted by Lisa at 7:55 PM | Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook |
0 comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?