Went to see a movie yesterday with a friend - first time to the movies in ages. We saw Slumdog Millionaire which was really really good. Entertaining, but with a glimpse into another culture, another world. And the soundtrack was fantastic. Definitely recommend.
I'm spending a lot of my webtime over at http://blip.fm/Beach (that's my account). It's an online music place where you can create playlists, listen to other people's playlists, etc. All online streaming content. I've discovered some fabulous music there, and rediscovered some stuff I fogot about. Peter and I don't actually have a radio (much like we go without tv), so my musical tastes had stagnated somewhat. blip.fm is helping. =) You can sign up and listen to my playlists, if you're interested.
I went to the gym today. It wasn't the madhouse I was expecting.
-
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Posted by Lisa at 1:33 PM | Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook |
0 comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?