Rss Feed
  1. Thursday, February 08, 2007

    They turned off the water today to repipe the kitchen. It's less than convenient. At least the window replacement guys got postponed until after the plumbing guys are done. It's fun times around here. ;)

    In more exciting news - put your thumb and pointer finger together, now pull them about 2 mm apart. That's how close I am to having a loom in my apt. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow and the very nice lady is going to drive me home with it since it's a bit ackward to take on the bus. She says the looms she has for rent are not in the best condition, so they don't operate as smoothly as a newer loom would. She seemed a bit worried that as a total newbie I would be starting on that but I'm sure I'll manage. We'll see how it goes!

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's on your mind?