Rss Feed
  1. Monday, February 12, 2007

    Hello, it's my birthday! (Party like it's my birthday)

    My Peter started off the day by spoiling me and continuing his reign as best husband-like-person ever..... he got me a pair of Fluevogs! ! ! A total surprise. I'm in love. They're so cute and ridiculously comfortable. I had no idea heels could be comfortable. Peter may have just created a rival for himself.

    Also, there is a loom on our "dining room table", thanks to a lovely member of the guild who drove me home with it and everything.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    And, to finish off the package, I have a job offer. No details until something is official, but I don't think that will take very long.

    So the birthday is going well. =)

    ps. also should add that the plumbers redoing the pipes installed a new bathtub for my birthday! And they didn't turn off the water today!

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's on your mind?