Rss Feed
  1. #%$*&!

    Monday, April 30, 2012

    I woke up this morning with a terrible headache. Probably because we went dancing last night - this is the return of the morning-after-dancing-headache. Booooo!  I took my headache pills and went back to sleep, woke up again at 11, still headach-y. Got up anyway.  Was a useless lump until around 3 when I finally started to feel better.

    This is all to say - it's late, I should be in bed, but I'm not tired and I'm hopped up on caffeine (my headache pills have caffeine in them). So I'll be up for ages, then wrecked for work tomorrow. Am very annoyed at my body.

    I've already sewn a new zipper in the broken $4 sequin pillowcase I bought weeks ago (it's fahbulas), finished 2 necklace projects I started months ago, cleaned the coffee table, and made cookies.  So now I'm going to use this bonanza of late night time to share with you the most mind-blowingly lovely cat furniture I've ever seen. Before I do, I have to warn you - it's European and crazy expensive. Of course. I'm sure you're not even reading this sentence, you've totally skipped ahead because of the photos below of the amazing furniture, haven't you? I know, it's good stuff, I'd skip the boring bit of the blog post too!

    Stylish cat tree

    Bookshelf + cat tree = !!!
    It's by German design firm Wohnblock.  I love the mod-shaped cat tree, and the bookshelf with hidden play/climbing spaces for cats. (I found this via Moderncat.net). It's all brilliant. Wish they sold the plans so you could have it made locally.

    It's a shame there aren't more options for furniture that provides space for cats while also looking stylish... ikea should totally get into this market.  In the meantime, I'll continue trolling the internet for it in the wee hours of the morning.

     I've got a whole pinterest board of cool pet stuff, if you want to see what I find.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    What's on your mind?