Best to check the Wroclaw set on flickr to see what I end up uploading. Most recent photos include some from the Archery World Cup (we stopped by to see the finals), buskers in the main square, and bikes.
-
Photos
Thursday, August 29, 2013
I'm trying to be better about taking photos in and around Wroclaw... I've gotten so used to being here I often leave my camera at home. But, the summer days are winding down and terrifyingly soon there will be snow and unpleasantness, so I'm trying to get some photos now while it doesn't involve suffering!
Best to check the Wroclaw set on flickr to see what I end up uploading. Most recent photos include some from the Archery World Cup (we stopped by to see the finals), buskers in the main square, and bikes.
Posted by Lisa at 3:21 PM | Labels: Poland, sabbatical 2013 | Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook |
0 comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?