I'm in Wroclaw, why do you ask?
What I mean by my title is - I never showed you guys where our apartment is! It's where the arrow is pointing on the map below. I've outlined the main square so it's more obvious how awesome our location is. Our apartment building may be ugly, but it's a short walk away from all the pretty stuff. :) We struggled when apartment hunting on how to pick the area we wanted to live in. I had my heart set on being in the picturesque old town and we lucked out and got a great place. We walk through the main square pretty much every day and it's very nice. Being surrounded by (mostly) pedestrian streets is also very nice.
-
Where Am I?
Sunday, September 01, 2013
Posted by Lisa at 8:58 AM | Labels: Poland, sabbatical 2013 | Email This BlogThis! Share to X Share to Facebook |

0 comments:
Post a Comment
What's on your mind?